PCG EMAIL SERVICES: FOX34.COM - AgriTalk College Road Show broadcasts from Lubbock

PCG Email Services pcg_email_service at plainscotton.org
Sat Sep 15 07:44:01 CDT 2018

FOX34.COM - AgriTalk College Road Show broadcasts from Lubbock

http://www.fox34.com/story/39095641/agritalk-college-road-show-broadcasts-from-lubbock

By Matt Ernst

LUBBOCK, Texas -
A national ag radio show stopped in Lubbock Friday, covering all things cotton.

Host Tyne Morgan says what better place to kick off the AgriTalk College Road Show than by stopping at Texas Tech ahead of the Celebrate Cotton game.

"The entire show is dedicated to cotton," Morgan said. "Not only the demand side of the equation, we've seen some really impressive demand but also the supply side.

"We know that farmers have struggled when it comes to moisture, struggled with the cotton crop this year. You know I've heard that the cotton is going to see 70 percent abandonment in these dry land acres and it's an unfortunate situation yet there's a bright spot when it comes to cotton and that is demand."