PCG EMAIL SERVICES: Plains Cotton Advisory Group - THIS FRIDAY, August 24

PCG Email Services pcg_email_service at plainscotton.org
Tue Aug 21 14:01:09 CDT 2018

The Plains Cotton Advisory Group will meet at 7:30 a.m. THIS FRIDAY, August 24, in PCG's conference room at 4517 W. Loop 289 in Lubbock.

AgTexas Farm Credit Services is providing breakfast for our meeting, and we certainly appreciate their support! Everyone is welcome.

Mark your calendars! Planned meetings for 2018 and early 2019 are:

August 24, 2018
September 7, 2018
September 21, 2018
October 5, 2018
October 19, 2018
November 2, 2018
November 16, 2018
November 30, 2018
December 14, 2018
January 18, 2019

We look forward to you joining us.

Additional ways to stay up-to-date on the latest cotton news and information from PCG include:

1. Visiting our website at http://www.plainscotton.org (our weekly "Cotton News" is linked and archived there as well)

2. Our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/plainscottongrowers

3. Follow us on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/PCGNews

You can locate our offices on the map at this link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Plains+Cotton+Growers&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Plains+Cotton+Growers&hnear=Lubbock,+TX&cid=11174932555748797912