PCG EMAIL SERVICES: Plains Cotton Advisory Group - THIS FRIDAY, May 5

PCG Email Services pcg_email_service at plainscotton.org
Tue May 2 09:21:40 CDT 2017

The Plains Cotton Advisory Group will meet at 7:30 a.m. THIS FRIDAY, May 5, in PCG's conference room at 4517 W. Loop 289 in Lubbock.

AgTexas Farm Credit Services is providing breakfast for our meeting, and we certainly appreciate their support! Everyone is welcome.

Mark your calendars! Planned meetings for 2017 and early 2018 are:

May 5, 2017
May 19, 2017
June 2, 2017
June 16, 2017
June 30, 2017
July 14, 2017
July 28, 2017
August 11, 2017
August 25, 2017
September 8, 2017
September 22, 2017
October 6, 2017
October 20, 2017
November 3, 2017
November 17, 2017
December 1, 2017
December 15, 2017
January 19, 2018

We look forward to you joining us.

Additional ways to stay up-to-date on the latest cotton news and information from PCG include:

1. Visiting our website at http://www.plainscotton.org (our weekly "Cotton News" is linked and archived there as well)

2. Our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/plainscottongrowers

3. Follow us on Twitter, http://www.twitter.com/PCGNews

You can locate our offices on the map at this link:

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Plains+Cotton+Growers&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Plains+Cotton+Growers&hnear=Lubbock,+TX&cid=11174932555748797912

or paste the following coordinates into GoogleEarth:
101 56 14.13W 33 33 10.13N