PCG EMAIL SERVICES: Plains Cotton Advisory Group - THIS FRIDAY, October 30

PCG Email Services pcg_email_service at plainscotton.org
Tue Oct 27 08:21:08 CDT 2015

The Plains Cotton Advisory Group will meet at 7:30 a.m. THIS FRIDAY, October 30, in PCG's conference room at 4517 W. Loop 289 in Lubbock.

AgTexas Farm Credit Services is providing breakfast for our meeting, and we certainly appreciate their support! Everyone is welcome.

Planned meetings for 2015 and early 2016 are:

October 30, 2015
November 13, 2015
December 4, 2015
December 18, 2015
January 15, 2016

We look forward to you joining us!

Additional ways to stay up-to-date on the latest cotton news and information from PCG include:

1. Visiting our website at http://www.plainscotton.org (our weekly "Cotton News" is linked and archived there as well)

2. Our Facebook page, http://www.facebook.com/plainscottongrowers

3. Follow us on Twitter, @PCGNews

You can locate our offices on the map at this link:
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?hl=en&rlz=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=Plains+Cotton+Growers&fb=1&gl=us&hq=Plains+Cotton+Growers&hnear=Lubbock,+TX&cid=11174932555748797912

or paste the following coordinates into Google Earth:
101 56 14.13W 33 33 10.13N